Here are my Top 8 for 2008:
1) I started blogging, instead of just reading them.
2) Craig and I finally took a honeymoon after 17 years and went to Hawaii.
3) I flew to Oklahoma and I met the most AMAZING women… My Round Table Friends! Cindy, Robin, Deleise, Kim, Natalie and Erin…Thank You Ladies for all the Love!!!
4) I turned 40! (I swear Alece it is better than 30)
5) I got to meet over the phone and talk with regularly Heidi. She doesn’t think it is true but she really has kept me together on more then one occasion. She also makes me laugh like there is no tomorrow.
6) I lost 50+ pounds with no surgery! God, Thank You for Weight Watchers and the Support of my Friends and Family!
7) I got to attend in person the LifeChurch.tv Campus in Edmond, Oklahoma! It has the Biggest Cross I have ever seen!
8. I got closer to God. My relationship with the Lord has flourished and is secure on the Rock instead of sand!
I really have so much to be grateful for. I have met a bunch of wonderful people that if I could list them all it would take me at least a day and I would still miss some. I truly believe that the Lord knew who I need and lead me to them. I have received so much wisdom from so many of you I could never thank you all. I appreciate that you have opened up a part of yourselves to the world and allowed us, the people you didn’t know, to participate in this corner of your world.
I look forward to 2009. I pray that we all have a great year. That our families prosper! That we see tons of people come to know Christ as their savior. May God Bless Us All!